Terms of service
Thank you for using the services of the Stable Project (“The Project”). The following terms and conditions of service (the "Terms of Service" or “Terms”) apply to Persons using or wishing to use the Website (stable.foundation) as well as other services provided by The Project. The Project reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portions of this Document at any time for any reason. We suggest that you review these term periodically for changes. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting. You acknowledge that by accessing our Website or using the services of the Project after we have posted changes to these terms, you are agreeing to the modified terms.
1) Definitions. This section defines the meaning of words and phrases used repeatedly throughout this document.
“Person” means both natural and legal person, which may include corporation, other body corporate, association, partnership, trust, and any form of legal organization or entity.
“Website” refers to the Internet site maintained under the “www.stable.foundation” address.
“Services” refers to content of the Website, as well as actions performed by Stable smartcontracts code and other actions performed as part of the Project.
“You” may refer to you as a natural person or the legal person you represent.
2) By utilizing the Website and/or services provided by the Project, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms you are not an authorized user of these services and you should use either this website nor its services.
3) The use of the Site and Services is expressly denied to the citizens or residents of the following states: Afghanistan, Central African Republic, the territory of Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Yemen and Zambia.
4) Additionally, the use of the Site and any Services is void where prohibited by applicable law. The applicable law may be dependent on your domicile, residence (temporary or permanent) or your citizenship. The areas of applicable law that may prohibit you from using the Site and Services may include, among others: currency control, securities law and use of strong cryptography.
5) This document or any other document published on the website stable.foundation, produced and signed by the Project, does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities. None of the information or analyses presented in the Website are intended to form the basis for any investment decision and no specific recommendations are intended. Services offered by the Project shall be not treated as investment or financial product or products, but only as a software application. This document is not intended to constitute and should not be construed as investment advice. This document has been provided to you for informational purposes only and may be not relied upon by you in evaluating the merits of interest referred to herein. This document is not intended as and is not to be taken as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase and sale of any security, nor does it constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction.
6) Accordingly, this Document does not constitute investment advice, investment management or solicitation for investment in any security and shall not be construed in that way. This Document does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for any security or securities. The Project expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from:
• reliance on any information contained in this document,
• any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or,
• any action resulting therefrom.
7) You understand that digital assets, various blockchain tokens, blockchain technology, the Ethereum protocol, Ethereum, Bitcoin and other associated and related technologies are new and untested and outside of the Stable Project's control and adverse changes in market forces or the technology, broadly construed, will excuse the Stable Project’s performance under this agreement.
8) In addition to the above, you also acknowledge that you have been warned of the following risks associated with the Stable Project, the Website and any other issues related to the Project.
9) Unanticipated risks - cryptocurrencies and blockchains are new and untested technologies. In addition to the risk set forth here, there are risk that the Stable Project CAN NOT foresee and it is unreasonable to believe that such risks could have been foreseeable. Risks may further materialize as unanticipated.
10) The Project does not provide any licensed financial services, such as investment services, fund management or any form of investment advice. This document as produced and signed by the Stable Project as well as the website stable.foundation and any of their content does NOT constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities.
11) None of the information or analyses presented are intended to form the basis for any investment decision, and no specific recommendation are intended and the Stable Project services and the website stable.foundation are NOT, DO NOT OFFER and SHALL NOT be construed as investment, financial product or fund management service BUT ONLY AS A SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS.
12) Stable Project undertakes to cooperate with any governmental legal authority or regulator or supervisory authority of any country, and also with all authorized financial institutions.